Thursday, 8 November 2012

Beauty Blogger Tag

I felt like doing a tag post as I feel the need to blog but don't have anything in particular to blog about! So google showed me this this one, it's quite long but maybe you'll learn something about moi! 

SO here it is!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally very very curly... frizzy. 

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Brown/Brunette 

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don't dye it I am au natural! But in the past if I were dying it darker I'd do it myself but if I were going lighter I'd go to a salon(except both times I went bleach blonde cause I knew no hairdresser would do it!)

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day.. sometimes longer depending on how 'icky' it is

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I'm trying not to put heat on my hair or at least not straighten it but I slip up so mostly I wear it curly but sometimes straight

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own, don't like people at my feet.. can't afford it anyway! As a treat sometimes I get my nails done but that's very rare

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I can't wear polish to college so once or twice a week

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I do when I feel like it but usually I just do it super quick


9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
I can do it in 5 minutes and I can do it 5 hours but on average 20 minutes- half an hour

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face, Eyes, Lips


11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Of course I collect! I'm a makeup/beauty youtuber/blogger and I'm a student makeup artist. I'm also a girl! haha

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Every single time I'm going out out like to a club or whatever.


13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Nope! If I know I'll be taking it off in college I won't; I mean hello! Waste much!? And if I'm lounging around the house, doing odd jobs, going to a late movie or something I won't bother either.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
haha NOPE, unless it was a family event where photo's are being taken!


15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
All the time!

16. How many high end products do you have?
Emm I'd say my makeup collection is 50/50 if you count things like mac, urban decay, inglot etc as high end?


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
The brushes I use in college every single time I use them. My own ones I'm not so good at I'll spot clean if I'm using a different colour eye shadow then usual but I would deep clean once a week or once a forthnight... I know so bad!


18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I wouldn't really plan it unless it was going to something I wanted to look really snazzy for normally I just see what i feel like wearing that day when I'm getting dressed

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often, I don't like any of mine so I use my sisters..


20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I get up between 7.30 and 9.00(depending on what time I'm in college that day) and on weekends between 9.00 and 11.00 usually. The bed during college between 10 and 11 and on weekends between 11 and 1.00.. sometimes later!


21. How often & when do you workout?
I used to work out 5 days a week but I've fallen off the wagon, My (crappy)cross trainer has been fixed so hopefully I'll start using it more 


22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed!


23. How tall are you?
Too short 5'5... okay that's what I tell people but it's more like 5'4 ish


24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Ich sprache klein Deutsch, es war mein liebligsfach in der schule aber ich bin nicht so gut! 


25. How many pets do you have?
My baby doll doggie Lucy Lou and an evil cat Poppy..


26. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday usually but I need to be in the right mood to actually read through blogs and not just look at picture's...

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
All the time, especially on the Irish bloggers to find more irish bloggers! 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
In my head mostly and sometimes yes on my phone if I've seen it pop up on a few people's blogs.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
It's my youtube name.


30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Canon s90 or my Dad's Nikon DSLR(I'm getting my own for Crimbo hopefully!!)


31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Let's chance that to room! I clean it weekly usually but try to keep it clean all the time.


32. What is your favorite colour?
Pink

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I'm really getting into Vogue! I never thought I'd say that but I've bought it for the last 2 months and have really enjoyed them! 


34. Do you swear?
I'm trying not to and every time I do I sort of scold myself in my mind, I say Bi*ch and Sh*t though and don't see much of a problem with those 2 words..


35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It's 9pm right now so I'll hopefully finish cleaning my room and then have a bath! 

So that's the tag, please do it yourself and link me to it either in the comments or on twitter.

Until next time I hope you're all well and I'll talk to you soon,
Alice x

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading tags!

    I am a new follower. Would you check out my blog also ?

    Cristina @Cristina's Beauty Box

    ReplyDelete